Wednesday 26 September 2012

Pink and Black


This is a fairly straightforward card.  I cut a piece of pearlescent pink around 7 inches and pierced the edges.  I cut another smaller square with The Grand Squares and pierced the edges on that too.  I cut an aperture out of the square with the third largest oval from  Spellbinders Grand Ovals and embossed a piece of white card with Spellbinders M-Bossability Folder Elegance which was inserted behind the aperture.  I layered the two largest Labels 21 (one in black and another in white) and distressed the small label with Rangers distress ink Victorian Velvet and added a sentiment.  I cut the flowers from Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms and the leaves from Spellbinders Foliage 1 set.  I cut the butterfly and corners from Spellbinders Heartfelt Creations Decorative Butterfly Border.  I added some pearls to the corner pieces, the flowers, the butterfly and the swirls.  Hope you like it.
Bye for Now

3 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely card Jean, love the corners and your flowers. Tracy x

Unknown said...

Stunning card its beautiful xx

Unknown said...

Stunning card its beautiful xx