Tuesday 25 September 2012

Winter Fairy


She looks very cold and very beautiful too!  The stamps are all available from Lavinia Stamps. She is actually called 'The Tree Fairy' but I think she is right for this scene because she is wearing her boots and it's pretty snowy!   For the sky I used Adirondacks: butterscotch, cloudy blue and a little watermelon with most of the ink rolled off to give a very light pink hue to the moon and around it.  The hills were made with paper masks and sponged with cloudy blue.  I used Onyx Black for all the stamps and glittered the fairy wings, stars and the tops of the fir trees with Rangers Stickles.  Hope you like it.  Bye for now.
love lilygee

3 comments:

Pauline said...

Found my way to your blog via the Lavinia Readers Gallery. Absolutely gorgeous card. Bought that fairy stamp at Ally Pally. You've used her in am amazing scene - Pauline x

lilygee said...

So glad you like it Pauline. I love her stamps and there are so many possibilities with them. xxx

Unknown said...

This card is very dreamy and when i look at it i think i am in another world. Love it. I really enjoy looking at your cards xxx