Friday 28 September 2012

A scene with Catitude


Good evening blog friends - I have two posts this evening.  The first uses one of my favourite cat stamps from Lavinia Stamps and I have done a similar composition to this in  an older post.  The cat really lends itself to some interesting scenes.  The hot air balloon comes from 'Clarity Stamps'.  All the other stamps can be found at 'Lavinia Stamps'.  I did this quite a while ago and although the brayering and distressing can be improved, I think the composition is interesting.  Tracy does such lovely stamping and brayering and I have 'replicated' many of her own compositions, but the stamps are so versatile and I am interested in moving on with them and using them as originally as possible.  I will try to come up with some new ideas and if you have done interesting scenes with Tracy's stamps, please tell me about your work.  The second post will be coming a little later this evening but for now, I wish you a peaceful and relaxing evening and a good weekend.  Take care and bye for now.
Love lilygee xxx

No comments: