Friday 28 September 2012

A Big Pink Thank you



Hello again bloggers – here is the second post and hope you like it.  I started with an 8x8 card .  The base is a piece of plain white cardstock with pierced edges using Tim Holz Ideology Ruler Next I matted a piece of pink embossed card stock cut with an aperture onto a slightly larger pink pearlescent piece.  A piece of white pearlescent was embossed with Spellbinders Asian M-Bossability and I attached it behind the aperture.  The flowers were cut from Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms and inked. I cut the large central motif from Spellbinders Asian Motifs.  I cut and embossed the second largest Spellbinders Labels 6 with the Asian M-Bossability and matted the smaller piece from the Asian Motifs on top of the label.  The small corner pieces came from Spellbinders Asian Accents.  The ink used on these pieces is Adirondack Watermelon but with a lot of colour sponged  off.  I used  Rangers Cut n Dry Foam for the inking.  The sentiment comes from Creative Expressions' Fanciful Phrases stamp set.  I added some dusty pink Sheer Wrinkled Edge ribbon from Creative Expressions and a large  Fancy Pearl was also added to the bow (the pearls also from Creative Expressions).  I added a couple of fancy swirls to the sides of the card.  Sorry I have used pink again; I’ve actually run out of pink card stock and I’m starting to panic!! 
I wish you all a very peaceful night and look forward to the next post. 
Take care – love from lilygee xxx.

No comments: