Sunday 30 September 2012

Medallion Flowers


Good Morning Blog Friends, hope you are well today.  Here is a card using Spellbinders D-Lites Medallion 1.  I cut three flowers into a piece of kraft card, attached some ribbon for stems and a few pearls and leaves made with black card and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Lava Black.  I then cut the medallions again in black card and offset them on the kraft card and added pearls and backed the kraft card onto a piece of plain cream card, which you can see behind the flowers.  I made two flowers with old dictionary paper using Spellbinders Grand Peonies (using the smaller dies).  They were distressed with Tim Holz inks: Rusty Hinge, Spiced Marmalade and Black Soot.  I embossed the edges of the card with Cosmic Shimmer Aurora Copper embossing powder.  I stamped a sentiment from Creative Expressions Fanciful Phrases and the fairies and flowers are from Lavinia Stamps.
Hope you like it – bye for now
Love lilygee xxx

No comments: