Friday 12 October 2012

JustRite Christmas Card No 3



Good Evening Everyone,

Hope you have all had a good day.  Here is another Christmas card made with the JustRite stamps and Spellbinders dies.  I stamped the large bauble from the set four times and stuck the layers back to back to make a 3d bauble.  I cut a piece of blue pearlescent card with the third largest Spellbinders Grand Rectangles and cut the largest of Spellbinders Heirloom Ornaments 2010 to create the negative frame.  I embossed a piece of white pearlescent cardstock with Spellbinders M-Bossabilities: Holiday Magic and attached it to the back of the blue cardstock then added the 3-d bauble in  the centre of the embossed negative piece.  I cut 2 of Spellbinders D-Lites Fantastic Flourish 2 with cardstock and double sided adhesive and then microbeaded them.  I also cut the three smallest flakes from Spellbinders Create-A-Flake 3 and microbeaded them too.  I made a couple of rolled felt roses and added some pearls.  The background was made with double sided adhesive paper layered onto cardstock.  Narrow strips of blue and silver ribbon were stuck around the edges of the card.  That's all for now and I wish you all a peaceful evening.
Love lilygee xxx

1 comment:

Inkypinkycraft said...

Really great colours and the rolled felt flowers a a great addition! Trace x