Thursday 11 October 2012

JustRite Christmas Card No 2



Good Afternoon Blog Friends,

Here is another Christmas card using JustRite Noel Christmas Ornaments.  I cut the tree from  Spellbinders Holiday Tree 2012 in black cardstock and used the negative as a frame.  I used three of the small stamps from the JustRite set, stamping them in rows on to plain white cardstock.  I took some of the double sided adhesive paper from Creative Expressions and stuck one side over the words.  I then peeled off the other layer of backing paper and dipped the card into Creative Expressions’ Clear Micro Glass Beads.  I attached this to the back of the negative tree, allowing the words to show through.  The background card came from a digikit from Stampingallday.  I added red and gold ribbon and embellished the tree.  I stamped and cut some of the smaller baubles from the stamp set and hung them with bakers twine from the card.  I also cut a bauble from the Holiday Tree Set.

Hopefully I’ll post another Christmas card this week.  Until then, take care and enjoy the rest of the evening.
Love lilygee xxx

No comments: