Tuesday 11 September 2012

The Elusive Butterfly


Hello Friends,

This card was made using Spellbinders Grand Labels 23.  I chose three backing papers from one of the Samantha Walker digikits.  The papers were cut in half and added to each side of the card to frame the central, rectangle.  My sentiment, from Creative Expressions' Fanciful Phrases was stamped using Adirondack's dye inkpad 'Raisin'.  The butterfly was cut from Spellbinders' 'Fanciful Flight'.  It was painted with Cosmic Shimmer mica paints and glazed with a glazing medium.  I added some pearls to the butterfly and a trail of small pearls also.  I cut and made some rolled roses from paper and felt and added a swirl and some leaves.  The small butterflies were cut from a craft punch, coloured with Adirondack's Raisin ink and glazed.  I added some pearls to them also.
Hope you like it - that's all for now
love lilygee xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love butterflys..this is a gorgeous card. You are very talented. Keep up the brill work x