Saturday 6 April 2013

Silence is Golden

Good Morning Dear Blog Friends

Firstly thanks to all of you who have taken the time to comment on the posts the CE Design Team put up for the  CE Sheer Inspiration Blog Hop.  It was really nice to hear all of your encouraging comments and ideas and to see  some new followers on the blog.  Some of you were even kind enough to give me some ideas too about using the ribbons.  I hope you will continue to visit us and I know you will continue to find a lot more inspirational projects.  A tutorial for the ribbon bag will follow sometime next week but for today I am posting another project.

I started off by cutting the largest of Spellbinders Grand Labels 23 in white card.  I followed it up with a layer of gold and then blue card with pierced edges.  I then cut the largest of Spellbinders Card Creator Locking Loops with one of the smaller dies in the set to form a frame in gold cardstock. The smaller die was cut in half and used at the top and bottom of the card.  I used Spellbinders Fancy Lattice Die inside the frame backed on to some white card.  I added some quilled flowers and leaves, a couple of ribbon roses and a rolled felt flower.  I added some coloured mosses and a sentiment, some ribbon and a key.














Wishing you all a very pleasant weekend.

Lol Lilygee
xxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really lovely bright spring colours. I love the paper and felt flowers, i love your technique. I also love the coloured moss. The way you have put this card together is very creative. Love it...simply stunning. Love gilly xxxx

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful colours and flowers. The poem is lovely too. Love the moss and the key also. Brilliant x