Sunday 31 March 2013

Simply the Best

Good Afternoon Dear Blog Friends

I've gone for black and white today - sorry I haven't done anything for Easter but I wish you a wonderful Holiday and hope you are enjoying your time with family.

This card was made primarily using one of Spellbinders Card Creator Dies and the Venetian Accents.

I'm not going into detail but it is a thank you to my three wonderful children for their love and support over the past months and particularly over the last few weeks. Just posting!  

Wishing you all a  a great day.











Lol Lilygee
xxx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to have children who care and understand, and they are lucky to have such a thoughtful and talented mum. Gorgeous card, would grace my mantelpiece for a long time. love Helen.

Inkypinkycraft said...

A beautiful make, I am sure youate all there for each other , hugs trace x

Gail said...

This is an absolutely beautiful card - could you tell me which emboss folder you used as it is not one that I own but would love to xx Gail T xx

lilygee said...

Hello Gail

Is is one of Spellbinders
M-bossabilities - Harlequin; a beautiful folder with the basket weave on one side and a harlequin design on the other side.
Sorry I haven't gone into detail - had a very busy day yesterday.
xxlilygee

Unknown said...

Thanks for the card mum. Its beautiful. Simply the best by the best. Love you x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for making this with such a lovely sentiment. We love you always mummy. Love from gilly xxxxx