Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Cuckoo





Good Afternoon

This is a creation using Spellbinders Samantha Walker's Cuckoo Clock.  It is not meant to be a box but it has a space in the middle where you could put a small gift or sweets; maybe a nice gift for Valentines Day?  I don't see these dies used very often; they are really versatile and can be used for a variety of occasions owing to the nature of the clock design; perhaps using a sentiment such as 'Time to celebrate' 'It's your Birthday' etc. I stamped a sentiment using Creative Expressions Hearts Entwined Set.  I am not going into detail about the make here because a tutorial will follow over the weekend with detailed instructions.   My cat Elmaz is featured in some of these pics; sorry I didn't have the heart to shoo her away when taking them - she loves cuckoos!
Have a lovely evening.
lol lilygee xxx.















3 comments:

Ria Gall said...

Hi Lilygee
Wow you have made this set of dies look so different and what you have made is STUNNING. I love everything you have used on this and just can't get over the difference.
Ria

Gulden Udaiyan said...

This is stunning. The way you have put this together is very innovative. I can't stop looking at it. I absolutely love that elmaz is in the pictures. Gorgeous. Love gilly xxx

Nesexgursoy Marshall said...

Gorgeous! I love it. Very pretty to look at and unusual. Elmaz looks mesmerised by it. Just shows how cute she is! X