Wednesday 3 October 2012

Botanical Swirls





Good Afternoon Bloggers,

Here’s a nice simple card.  Made with white Pearlescent card and pierced edges for the first layer. Then from the smaller layer of card I cut and embossed Spellbinders Botanical Swirls.  I added some narrow black ribbon to define the edges of the pattern.  I made a pink  organza ribbon rose and cut some lace with Spellbinders third largest Scalloped Circles.  I attached the rose to the black lace and gathered the lace slightly in the centre.   I’ve included a close up of the rose. I added some leaves in black card from Spellbinders Foliage 1. I stamped the sentiment from Creative Expressions’ stamp set: Vintage Lingerie onto a piece of white card stock and cut and embossed it with a die from Spellbinders Blossom Tags and distressed it with Tim Holz Black Soot distress ink.  Hope you like it and hope to post again soon.
Take care and bye for now.
Lilygee xx

1 comment:

Kayla S said...

Hello mate great bllog post